Sunday, 4 May 2014

Specs

 Hello everyone!
This is just a quick post but I am just so excited to show you my lovely new glasses that I couldn't wait! ;) Those of you who follow me on instagram will have seen that on Saturday it was my 17th birthday, and these glasses were my present from my parents. I love them so much, I'm so happy to have finally gotten new glasses because I've had my old pair for 3 years and I was really ready for something new!

I hope all of you have had a lovely weekend and keep an eye out for another birthday-related post coming soon (this post really is a sneak peak of the next one haha), although I may not be posting as much for a little while because of exams! 

xx

7 comments:

  1. Belated happy birthday! I really hope you enjoyed your birthday, and I can't wait for you to post about it! You look really gorgeous, especially on the left picture. You look really, really, REALLY pretty with glasses (although I can't recall if I ever seen you without one), you basically smashed the stereotypical nerd with your beauty! xx

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look magnificent on you! Happy birthday again haha. You're honestly one of the few who really do pull off glasses.I consider it to be a gift, you beauty, you. Good luck for your examinations soon, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous glasses, and really look so nice on you. happy belated birthday ! :)
    Love your blog and I'm so happy I found it. Yay for teen bloggers! I'm following you now & can't wait to see more :)

    x leah symonne x

    www.itsleli.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so great on you! You look really pretty with glasses. And happy birthday x

    Cory
    http://cranberrydeer.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them! They look wonderful on you. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Your glasses look lovely on you.

    Stacey xx
    www.talk-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these glasses and your blog!

    I would love it if you would check out my joint blog and maybe give it a follow?

    http://unexplored-island.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete